Join Aaron F. Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Loading Cornucopia3D assets, part of Up and Running in VUE.
- To wrap up our chapter…on getting familiar with VUE,…let's look at loading in models,…either from the default VUE installation,…or from the Cornucopia3D marketplace.…If you've got something in your scene right now,…you might want to clear that out…so we can start fresh.…Now you've got a button up here…to create a new scene.…However, if you've already got a scene loaded…and you click on that button,…you won't be able to load a scene.…What will happen is you will get…this Atmospheres browser,…and that's not what you want.…
So to open a new, fresh scene,…you'll have to close whatever you currently have.…Go to the File menu and choose Close.…And now you've got absolutely nothing on the screen.…And then you can click on the New button,…and you will get a new default blank scene…that has a ground plane, an atmosphere,…and a camera.…Now let's load a model in,…and that's done from the Object bar here.…And we've got a button here to load an object. .…Just left click on that.…
And you get the Objects browser.…And you've got a lot of tabs here.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
Author Aaron F. Ross covers sculpting and procedurally generating terrain, adding realistic lighting and atmospherics, and creating thousands or even millions of natural objects such as trees, rocks, and plants in an instant with EcoSystems. With VUE's powerful tools and Aaron's instruction, you'll have everything you need to start building landscapes, oceans, atmospheres, ecosystems, and other realistic digital worlds.
- Installing VUE
- Navigating the interface
- Manipulating objects
- Adjusting sunlight and clouds
- Sculpting terrains
- Generating procedural terrains
- Editing materials
- Adding water, rocks, and plants
- Rendering your VUE environments
Skill Level Intermediate
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson9h 35m Beginner
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with VUE
3. Modeling Terrains
4. Shading with Materials
5. Populating Scenes
6. Rendering Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.