Join Aaron F. Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning VUE.
- After four hours of exploring VUE,…we've seen that it's an incredible package…for designing digital nature.…And yet there's so much more to learn.…We didn't even have time to cover animation…and visual effects tools in this course.…But keep an eye out for future VUE courses…here at lynda.com.…VUE's stock procedural assets,…such as plants and rocks,…are somewhat limited in scope…and we don't have much ability…to customize them.…To design your own, the application…you want to use is e-on's Plant Factory,…and I'll be covering that software in another course.…
I hope "Up and Running in VUE"…met your learning goals…and leaves you wanting more.…Feel free to post comments…to let me know how the course worked for you,…and how to help me improve on future courses.…Thanks a lot for watching, and goodbye.…
AuthorAaron F. Ross
Author Aaron F. Ross covers sculpting and procedurally generating terrain, adding realistic lighting and atmospherics, and creating thousands or even millions of natural objects such as trees, rocks, and plants in an instant with EcoSystems. With VUE's powerful tools and Aaron's instruction, you'll have everything you need to start building landscapes, oceans, atmospheres, ecosystems, and other realistic digital worlds.
- Installing VUE
- Navigating the interface
- Manipulating objects
- Adjusting sunlight and clouds
- Sculpting terrains
- Generating procedural terrains
- Editing materials
- Adding water, rocks, and plants
- Rendering your VUE environments
Skill Level Intermediate
Cinema 4D R16 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson9h 35m Beginner
3ds Max 2016 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 44m Beginner
1. Getting Familiar with VUE
3. Modeling Terrains
4. Shading with Materials
5. Populating Scenes
6. Rendering Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.