Explore a Vue.js CLI-generated project directory.
- [Narrator] Welcome to Section Three. … In this section we're going to be talking about … the Vue.js core concepts and all the main components … that make up Vue.js. … So before we get into any coding, … let's talk about the project directory … and the structure for our application. … So this Package.jnon file here … is basically your application configuration. … You have your app name and you have the various … scrips that you can fun with NPM … and it also gives you all your dependencies … and all the different versions that you've installed. … This ReadMe file is basically the repository … home page you could call it. … This is what you'll see in Get Hub … if you push your application to a repository. … This Babelconfig file is for Webpack, … it basically sets the presets that used … for compiling application with Webpack. … The .gitignore file is for all the files … that you want to be ignored when you commit to Git, … so all the files and directories listed in this file … will be ignored and will not be uploaded. …
- Single-page applications and Vue.js
- Preparing your development environment
- Creating a Vue.js application
- Using the Vue.js router
- Building a RESTful back-end API with Node.js and Express.js
- Connecting to MongoDB
- Validating and managing a user session
- Connecting Vue.js to a back-end server
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the MEVN Stack
2. Preparing Your Development Environment
3. Vue.js Core Concepts
4. Building a RESTful Back-End API with Node.js and Express.js
Check HTTP status codes3m 17s
5. Connecting Your Application to MongoDB
6. User Authentication, JWTs, and Session Management
7. Finalizing Your Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.