- Why use Vuex?
- Working with getters
- Modifying data with mutations
- Making asynchronous calls with actions
- Passing parameters with actions
- Creating an error display system
- Separating logic with modules
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Alex] Vuex is a state management pattern and library for Vue applications. If you have used Redux for React you will find many similarities as they are based off the same pattern. The nice thing about Vuex is that you can get started with it using just a couple lines of code as we will see in the first few videos. It can then grow with your application into a feature-rich web app. I will be teaching this course with a problem-based approach where I will provide several narrative-based problems, and we will develop a different feature or solution for each video. We will dive right into coding and spend very little time up front on theory. In some cases I will provide theory after coding if it is required. We will achieve a great deal in a short amount of time. So let's begin.