Learn how to run the MEVN stack application on an Ubuntu server.
- In this video we're going to go ahead … and take our app and deploy it to the web. … So the first thing that you want to do … is go into the directory where your project is saved. … Next, you want to make sure that you have show hidden files … set to true, so in Windows you would go … to your folder options to enable this. … On Mac, you can click command shift period. … It's important because some of these hidden files … are going to be needed to run our app. … And so once you have the hidden files available, … you want to select everything except node modules, … production server folder and dist. … All right, so we are not going to need any of those folders, … and then you just want to compress this into a zip file. … Once that's done, you want to go back over … to Amazon Web Services, and you want to click services … at the top left, and select S3 storage. … Then you want to click Create Bucket, … and I'm just going to name this bucket … mevn stack source code. … And then choose a region nearest you, …
- Single-page applications and Vue.js
- Preparing your development environment
- Creating a Vue.js application
- Using the Vue.js router
- Building a RESTful back-end API with Node.js and Express.js
- Connecting to MongoDB
- Validating and managing a user session
- Connecting Vue.js to a back-end server
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the MEVN Stack
2. Preparing Your Development Environment
3. Vue.js Core Concepts
4. Building a RESTful Back-End API with Node.js and Express.js
Check HTTP status codes3m 17s
5. Connecting Your Application to MongoDB
6. User Authentication, JWTs, and Session Management
7. Finalizing Your Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.