Learn how to finalize structure of Vue.js app and remaining components.
- [Instructor] In this section we're going to be finalizing … our application and going live to the web. … So first we're going to start off by connecting … the rest of our Vue.js app to our backend that we built. … So first you want to head over to bootstrap-vue.js.org … and this is a library for Bootstrap for Vue … that we're going to be installing. … So you want to click get started … and then you just need to run this command here … to install it. … So then go ahead and just run that command in your terminal. … And then while that's installing let's go and configure it. … So go inside of your source folder inside of main.js … and then you want to import that package. … And then while we're here, … instead of having this hard coded false. … I'm going to set this to our environment variable. … So I'll say process.env.NODE_ENV is equal to production. … So then above here we can say Vue.use … and then pass in that library … and that will wire that up for us. … And so now we can use this anywhere in our application. …
- Single-page applications and Vue.js
- Preparing your development environment
- Creating a Vue.js application
- Using the Vue.js router
- Building a RESTful back-end API with Node.js and Express.js
- Connecting to MongoDB
- Validating and managing a user session
- Connecting Vue.js to a back-end server
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the MEVN Stack
2. Preparing Your Development Environment
3. Vue.js Core Concepts
4. Building a RESTful Back-End API with Node.js and Express.js
Check HTTP status codes3m 17s
5. Connecting Your Application to MongoDB
6. User Authentication, JWTs, and Session Management
7. Finalizing Your Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.