Learn how to define a cloud platform to host and run the MEVN stack application.
- [Instructor] So in this video we'll be covering … AWS and EC2, which is where we will deploying our app. … So Amazon Web Services is basically an on-demand … cloud computing platform and they offer a variety … of services that you can use for your website. … And everything is based on a plan that you pay … on a monthly basis. … They offer lots of things, such as computations, stores, … databases, relational NoSQL and lots of other stuff. … There is also different ways to deploy a Node.js app to AWS. … One way is to use a virtual server which is known as EC2 … and basically what it is … is you start a server on Amazon Web Services … is sort of virtual computer you can think of it. … You can also upload your app to something … called Elastic Beanstalk, … and this is really easy you just grab all your source code … and upload it and AWS just takes care of the rest. … So you can start off by going to a aws.amazon.com … and of course you want to create a free account. … You will be required to use a credit card to sign up. …
- Single-page applications and Vue.js
- Preparing your development environment
- Creating a Vue.js application
- Using the Vue.js router
- Building a RESTful back-end API with Node.js and Express.js
- Connecting to MongoDB
- Validating and managing a user session
- Connecting Vue.js to a back-end server
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know the MEVN Stack
2. Preparing Your Development Environment
3. Vue.js Core Concepts
4. Building a RESTful Back-End API with Node.js and Express.js
Check HTTP status codes3m 17s
5. Connecting Your Application to MongoDB
6. User Authentication, JWTs, and Session Management
7. Finalizing Your Application
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.