Join Sara Morgan Nettles for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Rewrite page to include header row, part of Visualforce: Improving Performance.
But if I want to add a line right above,…with a for loop that displays this,…then I can go ahead and borrow…the code here for the first line,…and put it outside of my loop.…Because this is the header row,…I only want to display it once.…And I'm going to go ahead and use a different class.…And by the way, these classes,…I'm just using style elements from the basic,…standard Salesforce stylesheets.…And I'm going to go ahead and call this one…headerRow, because I know…that's what it's called in this style class.…
And I'm going to have a table row component.…
AuthorSara Morgan Nettles
- Reducing and eliminating view states
- Evaluating SOQL for efficiency
- Using Workbench and the Query Plan tool to evaluate queries
- Reducing use of action tags through Visualforce remoting
- Working with the StandardSetController class
- Using static resources
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Reducing or Eliminating View State
3. Evaluating Queries for Efficiency
Limiting data returned10m 8s
4. Reducing Use of Action Tags
5. Taking Advantage of StandardSetControllers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.