Join Sara Morgan for an in-depth discussion in this video Registering for a Developer Edition or org, part of Visualforce: Improving Performance.
- Even if you have already have access…to a Salesforce Developer org or sandbox…through your company, I would suggest you go ahead…and sign up for a free Developer Edition that you can use…specifically with the exercises in this course.…In this video, I will walk you through…registering for a free Developer Edition…or org as it is often called,…which is just short for organization.…To begin, you'll want to browse…to the page you see before you,…and you'll enter in your information,…first and last name and a valid email address.…
Specify your position and company name too,…and postal code, and for the user name, even though…it does need to be in the form of an email address,…it doesn't have to be a valid email address.…I would suggest you go ahead and use something…that's meaningful and will help you…correspond this with the course.…So for me, I'm going to put…sara@VFperformance.com.…
Then I'll click the little notification down here…to say that I've read and agreed to the agreement,…and then I'll click "Sign me up."…
- Reducing and eliminating view states
- Evaluating SOQL for efficiency
- Using Workbench and the Query Plan tool to evaluate queries
- Reducing use of action tags through Visualforce remoting
- Working with the StandardSetController class
- Using static resources
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Reducing or Eliminating View State
3. Evaluating Queries for Efficiency
Limiting data returned10m 8s
4. Reducing Use of Action Tags
5. Taking Advantage of StandardSetControllers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.