Join Sara Morgan Nettles for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps and additional resources, part of Visualforce: Improving Performance.
- In this course, I tried to give you…the most important ways you can…improve the performance of your Visualforce pages,…but if you would like to learn more about this subject,…then I suggest you check out…some of the following additional resources.…Within Salesforce, there is a small team…of very experienced technical architects,…known as the Customer Centric Engineering Team.…And part of their job is to produce content…for the Architect Core Resource page,…which you can access through the following shortened URL.…This site contains a whole bunch of good information,…including a blog, white papers, webinars,…and links to past Dreamforce sessions…led by this group.…
Outside of Salesforce, I also suggest…you take a look at the Even Faster Web Sites blog,…which you will find at the following shortened URL.…This great website is maintained by Steve Souders,…who is the author of the book named…High Performance Web Sites,…which was number one in Amazon's…Computer and Internet bestsellers.…Steve is the guy who designed the YSlow application.…
AuthorSara Morgan Nettles
- Reducing and eliminating view states
- Evaluating SOQL for efficiency
- Using Workbench and the Query Plan tool to evaluate queries
- Reducing use of action tags through Visualforce remoting
- Working with the StandardSetController class
- Using static resources
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Reducing or Eliminating View State
3. Evaluating Queries for Efficiency
Limiting data returned10m 8s
4. Reducing Use of Action Tags
5. Taking Advantage of StandardSetControllers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.