Join Sara Morgan for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Rewrite page to include header row, part of Visualforce: Improving Performance.
- In a previous video, I created a page…called AccountSearchWithRemoteAction,…like the one you see here.…And if we do a search,…you'll see that it displays the results.…But there's no header being displayed here,…like we did have in the previous version of the page,…in which there was a page block table component being used.…And that included a header.…And when we did a search,…we would automatically get that header row right above it.…Well I want to have that same header over here…on my new AccountSearchWithRemoteAction page.…
- Reducing and eliminating view states
- Evaluating SOQL for efficiency
- Using Workbench and the Query Plan tool to evaluate queries
- Reducing use of action tags through Visualforce remoting
- Working with the StandardSetController class
- Using static resources
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Reducing or Eliminating View State
3. Evaluating Queries for Efficiency
Limiting data returned10m 8s
4. Reducing Use of Action Tags
5. Taking Advantage of StandardSetControllers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.