Join Walt Ritscher for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next, part of Visual Studio 2017: First Look.
- [Instructor] That's all I have for this course.…You've reached the end, but there's always more to learn.…You should check out the improvements…to Visual Studio Team Services.…Go to the Team Services website to learn more.…There is also a lot of action happening…in the Azure world.…Microsoft's cloud services change monthly.…It's always eye-opening to see what's going…on in the Azure world.…You get the latest Azure SDK when you…install Visual Studio 2017, so you probably already have…the bits installed on your computer.…I didn't show any of the Azure improvements…in this course, but you can find them…in the Server Explorer window.…
If you are interested in exploring…the rest of the tools available in Visual Studio,…I've got the answer.…Why not watch my comprehensive Visual…Studio 2015 course series?…It has nearly 30 hours of content…that covers most of the tools you need…to know to be a productive developer in Visual Studio.…Here's the deal.…Most of the Visual Studio 2015 features…have not changed in Visual Studio 2017.…
- Installing Visual Studio 2017
- Using debugging features
- Reviewing document navigation enhancements
- Examining IntelliSense Improvements
- Using XAML tools
- Reviewing the tooling added to support Docker containers
- Debugging without the hosting process
- Using the Visual Studio 2017 Installer
Skill Level Beginner
2. IDE Improvements
3. Debugging Improvements
4. Document Navigation
5. IntelliSense Improvements
6. XAML Tools
7. Cloud Development
8. Performance Improvements
Performance Center1m 34s
9. Installer Improvements
What's next1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.