Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Continuous Delivery with Azure DevOps.
- [Narrator] While this course is designed for individuals with little or no Azure DevOps experience, to get the most out of this course, you should have a grasp of the software development lifecycle process, especially around software builds and releases. To follow along, you'll want to sign up for a free Azure DevOps account if you do not already have one. You will also want to sign up for the free trial subscription of Azure if you do not already have an Azure subscription.
- What is DevOps?
- Release pipelines
- Azure environments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and ARM templates
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Installing and configuring agents
- Running CI builds
- Creating a CD release pipeline
- CI/CD in action in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is DevOps?
2. Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
3. Microsoft Azure Environment
4. Installing Build and Release Agents
5. Continuous Integration (CI)
6. Continuous Delivery (CD)
7. CI/CD in Action in Azure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.