Learn how to manage development projects by working efficiently as a team. Join Jose Rady Allende as he demonstrates how to use Visual Studio Team Services and Azure to develop, track work, share code, and deploy software.
- No matter how big or small your team is, to bring an idea to life, you need an affective way to plan your project, collaborate on code, and then build it and deploy it. Visual Studio Team Services was assigned to solve these challenges and can give your software team the necessary tools for success. Hola, my name is Jose Rady. In this course, I'll share with you some concepts and best practices that will help you drive software from idea to release using Visual Studio Team Services. First, we'll explore how development teams can manage work efficiently.
Then, we'll take a deep dive into software development. At a high level, I'll demonstrate how Visual Studio Team Services can help you host, build, and deploy your code in the Cloud. Along the way, I'll offer suggestions on how to adopt best practices to make sure you and your team are successful. Lastly, we'll take a look at how Team Services integrates with other tools and how to customize your process with extensions. All right, let's dive in.
- Managing backlogs and sprints
- Creating dashboards
- Hosting and managing code
- Committing code changes
- Applying best practices for branching
- Building a code base
- Creating build definitions
- Integrating with other tools
- Customizing your process with extensions