- View Offline
- What's new in Visual Studio 2013?
- Exploring the editor
- Invoking the compiler
- Using the debugger
- Creating apps for Windows Store
- Debugging a Windows Store app using a simulator
- Creating an account and connecting to the Windows Store
- Packaging the app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Michael Lehman and welcome to Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Store Developers. Visual Studio 2013 is a major release especially for Windows Store Developers. Microsoft has added a number of features to make it easier to develop applications and especially Windows store applications. So we'll do an overview of the changes in Visual Studio 2013, a look at Windows store development, a look at debugging and deploying Windows store apps and finally, how Visual Studio 2013 allows you to connect to the Visual store, so let's get started.