Verify that Visual Studio 2017 is installed correctly before starting the course.
- [Instructor] After waiting a few minutes,…the install finishes.…It's time to verify…that Visual Studio was installed correctly.…We'll open up the start menu,…go look at the v section of the start menu.…And this is what we're looking for,…there is a new icon here, Visual Studio 2017.…On my case, it's the RC candidate.…When you install it, it'll just be Visual Studio 2017.…In the next video,…we'll take our first look at the Visual Studio IDE.…
- Installing Visual Studio 2017
- Using debugging features
- Reviewing document navigation enhancements
- Examining IntelliSense Improvements
- Using XAML tools
- Reviewing the tooling added to support Docker containers
- Debugging without the hosting process
- Using the Visual Studio 2017 Installer
Skill Level Beginner
2. IDE Improvements
3. Debugging Improvements
4. Document Navigation
5. IntelliSense Improvements
6. XAML Tools
7. Cloud Development
8. Performance Improvements
Performance Center1m 34s
9. Installer Improvements
What's next1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.