Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video Release pipelines, part of Continuous Delivery with Azure DevOps.
- [Narrator] Let's talk about Azure DevOps Pipelines.…So what is an Azure DevOps Pipeline?…In this course we're talking about it…from the release pipeline.…It defines the end-to-end release for an application…to be deployed.…And it deploys artifacts that are produced…by a wide variety of artifact sources.…The Azure Pipelines can work with many languages.…So for example, we can work with Python,…Java, PHP, Ruby, C# and Go.…
We can also use various deployment targets…and we can have multiple targets.…So we can have items like container registries,…virtual machines, Azure services,…or any on-premise or cloud target that we choose.…So again, we're not defined to strictly Microsoft topics,…
- What is DevOps?
- Release pipelines
- Azure environments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and ARM templates
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Installing and configuring agents
- Running CI builds
- Creating a CD release pipeline
- CI/CD in action in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is DevOps?
2. Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
3. Microsoft Azure Environment
4. Installing Build and Release Agents
5. Continuous Integration (CI)
6. Continuous Delivery (CD)
7. CI/CD in Action in Azure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.