Learn how to publish add-ins to the Office Store for commercial distribution.
- [Instructor] You can publish add-ins…to the Office Store for commercial distribution,…or even as a means of distributing within your organization.…But be aware that the store is public.…Even if you choose not to make your add-ins…publicly visible, i.e., searchable,…the store makes it easy for users to find add-ins.…Let's go to Word and the Store button here…will take you straight there.…Actually this is the same thing as if I go to My Add-Ins…and then click on the Store tab.…
It's the same place.…And this is a searchable list of add-ins…by category or you can search by string here.…Now there's also a website…that you can go to that's external as well.…But probably this is the way that users would acquire…their add-ins from the store.…So first you need to register for a developer account,…which is not to be confused with a developer program.…And for that we need to go to…developer.microsoft.com/en-us/store/register.…
And here there's a link to sign up.…And there's some questions here.…So questions like how much does a developer account cost?…
- How Office extensions work
- Using the Office.js libraries
- Working with ScriptLab
- Creating an add-in with Visual Studio
- Working with manifests and commands
- Deploying and debugging add-ins
- Developing new add-in controls
- Working with Yeoman, Angular, and React
- Sideloading add-ins to different locations
- Guidelines for designing add-ins
- Using Office application APIs
- Publishing and licensing add-ins
Skill Level Intermediate
What are Office add-ins?2m 34s
1. Getting Started
2. Building Add-Ins with Visual Studio
3. Using Other Libraries and Tooling with Add-Ins
4. Add-Ins for Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote
5. Add-Ins for Excel
6. Add-Ins for Outlook
7. Distributing Your Add-In
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.