Explore managing the Office App Catalog.
- [Instructor] As well as using a network share,…we can also deploy Add-Ins to the App Catalog.…The App Catalog is really just a SharePoint site…with a document library that contains the Manifest files…for each installed Add-In.…And if you're wondering why it's called the App Catalog,…well, App was the old name for Add-Ins.…Now for Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,…these would go into the App Catalog,…but in the case of Outlook,…the backend is exchange,…and so that's where the Add-In Manifests go.…
So let's go to SharePoint,…
- How Office extensions work
- Using the Office.js libraries
- Working with ScriptLab
- Creating an add-in with Visual Studio
- Working with manifests and commands
- Deploying and debugging add-ins
- Developing new add-in controls
- Working with Yeoman, Angular, and React
- Sideloading add-ins to different locations
- Guidelines for designing add-ins
- Using Office application APIs
- Publishing and licensing add-ins
Skill Level Intermediate
What are Office add-ins?2m 34s
1. Getting Started
2. Building Add-Ins with Visual Studio
3. Using Other Libraries and Tooling with Add-Ins
4. Add-Ins for Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote
5. Add-Ins for Excel
6. Add-Ins for Outlook
7. Distributing Your Add-In
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.