Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of DevOps with Visual Studio Team Services.
- [Paul] I would like to thank you for joining me as we discussed DevOps with VSTS. While I only started to scratch the surface of what VSTS can do for your DevOps process there's much more to learn, and while there are many good books out there I would suggest that you get your hands on a copy of The DevOps Handbook by Jez Humble and Gene Kim, fantastic way to learn about DevOps. Next I would suggest that you get yourself a free Visual Studio Team Services account at visualstudio.com, so you can walk through the same exercises that we did in our course.
And lastly, I would like to encourage you to come back and look at our continuously growing library of DevOps content. I am Paul Hacker and thanks again for watching.
- What's DevOps?
- Version control Git
- Using TFVC
- Creating the continuous integration build in Git and TFVC
- Continuous delivery
- Creating and running a release management pipeline
- Continuous testing
- Implementing Application Insights
- Reading Application Insights data