Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of DevOps with Visual Studio Team Services.
- [Paul] I would like to thank you for joining me…as we discussed DevOps with VSTS.…While I only started to scratch the surface…of what VSTS can do for your DevOps process…there's much more to learn,…and while there are many good books out there…I would suggest that you get your hands on a copy…of The DevOps Handbook by Jez Humble and Gene Kim,…fantastic way to learn about DevOps.…Next I would suggest that you get yourself…a free Visual Studio Team Services account…at visualstudio.com, so you can walk through…the same exercises that we did in our course.…
And lastly, I would like to encourage you…to come back and look at our continuously growing library…of DevOps content.…I am Paul Hacker and thanks again for watching.…
- What's DevOps?
- Version control Git
- Using TFVC
- Creating the continuous integration build in Git and TFVC
- Continuous delivery
- Creating and running a release management pipeline
- Continuous testing
- Implementing Application Insights
- Reading Application Insights data