Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Visual Studio Code.
- Thanks for joining me for Learning Visual Studio Code.…Visual Studio code is constantly being updated,…and I really do think it's going to be…a trendsetter in the way code editors are designed.…So, be glad we accomplished this first step…to get familiar with it now.…Feel free to check out some of my other courses…and follow me on Twitter @ReynoldAdolphe.…Once again thanks for joining, this is Reynold signing off.…
In this course, learn the basics of Visual Studio Code. Industry expert Reynald Adolphe helps you get started with Visual Studio Code by showing how to use the command line and manage its layout, as well as how to handle multiple instances of the command line. He also demonstrates code refactoring, explains how to prepare for environments like ASP.NET, and shows how to create your first .NET app and Node app. Plus, Reynald covers keyboard shortcuts, and language features.
- Setting up Visual Studio code
- Using the command line
- Preparing for ASP.NET
- Creating your first .NET app
- Creating your first Node app
- Changing themes
- Setting up preferences
Skill Level Beginner
Visual Studio Essential Training: 05 Code Editorswith Walt Ritscher3h 25m Intermediate
1. Visual Studio Code Environment
2. Layout, ASP.NET, Node, and Refactoring
3. Themes, Preferences, and View Bar Details
4. Source Control, Debugging, and Playground
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.