There is always more to learn in any language, and here we provide a short list of advanced topics as well as suggested resources for follow-up and continued exploration of TypeScript.
- [Instructor] To continue learning about TypeScript,…I highly recommend tslang.org.…There you will find documentation, sample code,…and of course the playground we discussed earlier.…In addition, you may want to look at a number of websites…including jesseliberty.com,…where I have not only articles about TypeScript,…but podcasts with some of the leading TypeScript developers,…authors, and presenters.…You can also reach me on Twitter as @jesseliberty.…
In this course, Jesse Liberty reviews the fundamentals of TypeScript for the C# developer, including the built-in types, flow controls, and functions. He covers default, optional, and rest parameters; lambda functions; object literals; and the creation and use of custom classes. Plus, learn about other object-oriented features such as inheritance and interfaces. By the end of the course, C# developers should be well on their way to incorporating this flexible and powerful web programming language into their app development workflow.
- Setting up a TypeScript development environment
- Working with types and variables
- Using operators to control flow
- Working with parameters and functions
- Creating classes and objects
- Exploring TypeScript inheritance
- Working with interfaces