Join Walt Ritscher for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Visual Studio Essential Training: 05 Code Editors.
- [Walt] Thanks for watching this Visual Studio…Essential Training title.…At this point, you should feel comfortable…with the breadth of the editor tools available…in Visual Studio.…If you haven't seen the other chapters…in this video Studio series, I suggest you explore…more of the videos.…There is a lot more to learn about this powerful tool.…If you'd like to take your programming skills even further,…check out the .NET programming courses…here on Lynda.com.…Best wishes.…Now go create something great.…
- Exploring the code editor window and default settings
- Commenting code
- Using hover tips and IntelliSense
- Tracking changes
- Refactoring code
- Formatting and arranging code
- Navigating and inspecting code
- Using the Task List
- Working with snippets and smart tags
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 08/21/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover visualizing code and markup with structure guidelines in Visual Studio 2017; refactor enhancements in Visual Studio 2017; format rules for C# in Visual Studio 2017; format rules for Visual Basic in Visual Studio 2017; smart peek options; and CodeMap in Visual Studio 2017.
ASP.NET MVC 5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Sullivan3h 40m Intermediate
1. Work with Code Editors
2. Format Your Code
3. Navigate and Inspect Code
4. Tools for Enhancing Your Coding Sessions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.