Join Jesse Liberty for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Typescript for C# Programmers.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to the desktop as I've done here. These are the completed files for each exercise. The files are organized by chapter. Within each chapter folder, there are folders for each video, which contain the finished files for each individual lesson. The best way to follow along with the course is to create each of these files from scratch as we go, but you may want to use the completed files for reference.
In this course, Jesse Liberty reviews the fundamentals of TypeScript for the C# developer, including the built-in types, flow controls, and functions. He covers default, optional, and rest parameters; lambda functions; object literals; and the creation and use of custom classes. Plus, learn about other object-oriented features such as inheritance and interfaces. By the end of the course, C# developers should be well on their way to incorporating this flexible and powerful web programming language into their app development workflow.
- Setting up a TypeScript development environment
- Working with types and variables
- Using operators to control flow
- Working with parameters and functions
- Creating classes and objects
- Exploring TypeScript inheritance
- Working with interfaces