Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of DevOps with Visual Studio Team Services.
- [Instructor] If you'd like to follow along with the examples in the course, I suggest you download the exercise files from the course page. You can download them to your desktop, as I have done here. You'll find, inside this folder, a zip folder named MercuryHealth. Unzip that folder and, inside there, you will find the MercuryHealth folder and, inside there, you will see the MercuryHealth.sln file. That's the Visual Studio solution file that you want to open up in Visual Studio.
- What's DevOps?
- Version control Git
- Using TFVC
- Creating the continuous integration build in Git and TFVC
- Continuous delivery
- Creating and running a release management pipeline
- Continuous testing
- Implementing Application Insights
- Reading Application Insights data