- What's DevOps?
- Version control Git
- Using TFVC
- Creating the continuous integration build in Git and TFVC
- Continuous delivery
- Creating and running a release management pipeline
- Continuous testing
- Implementing Application Insights
- Reading Application Insights data
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Paul] DevOps is a hot topic these days. Companies are changing the ways they address their delivery processes, operations teams are more important than ever as companies try to implement a DevOps strategy. My name is Paul Hacker, I've been a Visual Studio MVP for the past 14 years. In this course I'm going to show you how Visual Studio Team Services is able to address all the stages of the DevOps lifecycle, from project management to build and releasing software. I'll start out explaining what DevOps is.
Following that I will cover other important topics, such as setting up version control, continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and finally we'll be covering monitoring. Join me as I show you how the integrated toolset can make you successful in your DevOps journey. So let's get started.