Release pipelines are all about delivering applications to servers. Learn the tasks need to create a release pipeline in this video.
- [Instructor] Now that I've created…the continuous delivery build definition,…I want to look at creating…the continuous delivery release pipeline.…In order to do so I need to go to the releases screen.…How I do that is I can go right up here…to this toolbar you notice…and in the left side here there's the releases item.…Click on that and it opens up the release definition screen.…You notice in the center of the screen…there's a list of all the releases that I run…and the various states in which they're in.…You'll also notice on the left here…we have the Mercury Health Release.…
I'm going to click on that and then I want to click on…the edit item up here in the middle of the screen.…Click on the edit to edit this release definition.…This release definition is set up to use…three different environments, a dev, a QA, and a prod…and there's various steps…in which we're going to deploy the software.…We're going to do an Azure deployment,…we're going to do a web app deployment to Azure,…we're going to do a SQL deployment to Azure,…
- What's DevOps?
- Version control Git
- Using TFVC
- Creating the continuous integration build in Git and TFVC
- Continuous delivery
- Creating and running a release management pipeline
- Continuous testing
- Implementing Application Insights
- Reading Application Insights data