- [Instructor] So we're back here in our Azure DevOps…demo environment.…We are in the pipeline section,…and in the pipeline section, on the left here,…if you go down to the bottom you'll see deployment…groups as an option.…Click on that.…That's going to give you a lot of information…about deployment groups, such as learn more…about the deployment groups.…This link down here at the bottom takes you…out to the Microsoft docs, which are really helpful…in helping you understand how to set up…these deployment groups.…You would basically click on this button…that says Add a deployment group,…you'd give it a name, we're going to call it…Deploy Group 1, a description, create it,…and then what it gives you is it gives you this information.…
What type of target are we working with,…a Windows or a Linux machine?…So let's say we're working with Windows.…It also allows us to have a registration script,…so you can see this script here that gets run,…and this you will run on the particular target itself.…You'll notice that in the lower left here,…
- What is DevOps?
- Release pipelines
- Azure environments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and ARM templates
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Installing and configuring agents
- Running CI builds
- Creating a CD release pipeline
- CI/CD in action in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is DevOps?
2. Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
3. Microsoft Azure Environment
4. Installing Build and Release Agents
5. Continuous Integration (CI)
6. Continuous Delivery (CD)
7. CI/CD in Action in Azure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.