- What is DevOps?
- Release pipelines
- Azure environments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and ARM templates
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Installing and configuring agents
- Running CI builds
- Creating a CD release pipeline
- CI/CD in action in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Paul] Are you interested in learning more about the Azure DevOps service? If so, this course is designed to build an understanding of the complete flow of value from continuous integration, continuous deployment and release on demand with Azure DevOps. Azure DevOps will help align people, process and technology throughout your organization to achieve faster time to market. I will explain and demonstrate in detail the way to implement continuous delivery with Azure DevOps. Hi, I'm Paul Hacker, and I'm a DevOPs architect focused on Azure DevOps.
I'm passionate about helping people advance their knowledge of Azure DevOps by coaching them with the tool set. Join me in my LinkedIn Learning course for a headstart on implementing continuous delivery with Azure DevOps.
1. What Is DevOps?
2. Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
3. Microsoft Azure Environment
4. Installing Build and Release Agents
5. Continuous Integration (CI)
6. Continuous Delivery (CD)
7. CI/CD in Action in Azure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.