So I'll open up this JS file and I'll put a couple of…break points in my code.…I'll choose the Google Chrome browser from this drop down…and then click on the green triangle.…You'll see that when Chrome launches…you'll get this "Please wait while we attach"…this is how Visual Studio's attaching Visual Studio…to the Chrome browser.…Now I'll navigate to the student loan page.…The idea here is the student would fill out…information about the loan and click on the calculate button…
- Installing Visual Studio 2017
- Using debugging features
- Reviewing document navigation enhancements
- Examining IntelliSense Improvements
- Using XAML tools
- Reviewing the tooling added to support Docker containers
- Debugging without the hosting process
- Using the Visual Studio 2017 Installer
Skill Level Beginner
2. IDE Improvements
3. Debugging Improvements
4. Document Navigation
5. IntelliSense Improvements
6. XAML Tools
7. Cloud Development
8. Performance Improvements
Performance Center1m 34s
9. Installer Improvements
What's next1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.