Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video Azure deployment: Edit pipeline, part of Continuous Delivery with Azure DevOps.
- There's one last thing I want to set up…before we actually do a true end to end modification…all the way out automated type of deployment.…And that is I want to edit my pipeline.…The one thing that people ask me is…I don't want everybody just bein' able to deploy…all the way out to their environments.…So we have these options around out stages.…And you'll see this little human-like creature…and this character and what it is, is what they call…a pre-deployment approval or a post-deployment approval.…
The pre-deployment approval means that in order…for it to come into the Dev environment or any environment…for that matter, any stage, I have to get an approval.…And I can list out the people who approve it,…how many days can it sit there before it times out,…all that type of information.…Normally in a Dev I don't need an approver.…But going from Dev into QA and then…into QA and beyond, I want approvers.…So what I would do is I would put in a post-deployment…approver by clicking on that post-deployment approver icon.…
- What is DevOps?
- Release pipelines
- Azure environments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and ARM templates
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Installing and configuring agents
- Running CI builds
- Creating a CD release pipeline
- CI/CD in action in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is DevOps?
2. Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
3. Microsoft Azure Environment
4. Installing Build and Release Agents
5. Continuous Integration (CI)
6. Continuous Delivery (CD)
7. CI/CD in Action in Azure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.