Join Paul Hacker for an in-depth discussion in this video Azure DevOps end-to-end experience, part of Continuous Delivery with Azure DevOps.
- [Instructor] Let's bring up our staging,…and you can see nothing.…And that's because we actually do not have…our staging environment set yet.…We did not deploy to our QA environment.…You'll notice down here in our Deployment process,…that we have Post-deployment approvals pending.…And so if I click on that, it's going to say,…okay, it's been pending approval for a minute,…times out after 30 days.…And do I want to approve it,…do I want to reassign it to a different team member,…or do I want to flat-out reject it.…
So, at this point, I can have looked…and got what my team has decided,…okay, it deployed to Dev, did all the tests pass?…Well, it appears they did.…Is it ready to go?…It appears it is.…So, I could put in here Ready for QA, and approve it.…At which point, now that it's been approved,…when we go back to the Release-6,…you can see now that QA is pending an approval.…So it's went through the Deployment process,…automatically, so we made a change.…
It got pushed out into the Dev environment,…the Dev environment deployed, infrastructure's all good.…
- What is DevOps?
- Release pipelines
- Azure environments
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and ARM templates
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Installing and configuring agents
- Running CI builds
- Creating a CD release pipeline
- CI/CD in action in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is DevOps?
2. Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
3. Microsoft Azure Environment
4. Installing Build and Release Agents
5. Continuous Integration (CI)
6. Continuous Delivery (CD)
7. CI/CD in Action in Azure
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.