- Configuring settings to suggest best NuGet packages for a project
- Configuring Browser Link and the extension
- Viewing SVG files in the IDE
- Using the Zen Coding expander to enter HTML
- Essential extensions, including Markdown Editor and Spell Checker
Skill Level Beginner
- [Walt] Visual Studio is a powerful IDE that caters to a wide range of programming styles. In this course, we'll take a look at some tools that are helpful for web developers. We'll dive into some of my favorites in the course such as the Markdown Editor and the Roslyn refactoring improvements. We'll also explore Browser Link, a feature in Visual Studio that makes cross-browser testing easier by connecting browsers together and synchronizing changes between Visual Studio and the open browsers. There will also be a few more tools in this list to boost your productivity.
Hi, I'm Walt Ritscher, a long time Visual Studio user. I invite you to join me to explore how to amp up your developer environment and make web development more pleasant and productive. Let's get started.