Join Scott Helmers for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Visio on Mobile and Visio Online: First Look.
- The first half of this course demonstrates all aspects of viewing Visio diagrams on iPhones and iPads with the Visio View for iOS. To use the Visio viewer, you'll need either an iPhone or an iPad, and your experience will be enhanced if you have also either a OneDrive or Sharepoint account in which you can store diagrams. The second half of this course highlights the features and use of Visio Online. To derive maximum value from this portion of the course, you'll need access to either a OneDrive or Sharepoint account in which you can store Visio diagrams.
If you're new to Visio, you might want to spend a few minutes with the software before watching this course, but it's not necessary because the focus here is not diagram creation but diagram viewing.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser