Learn how to quickly create and share professional diagrams with Microsoft Visio 2013.
- Hi and welcome to Up and Running with Visio 2013. I'm David Rivers. In this course, we'll begin with a quick intro to Visio, for those who are not sure what Visio really is, and what it can be used for. We'll get you comfortable navigating the new style user interface before we explore ways you can customize this new UI to better suit your individual needs. Then it's on to working with charts and diagrams, where we'll take a look at some of the new templates available to help you get started, work with new shape tools for adding and changing shapes in a diagram, and even explore a way to create versions of a drawing using duplicate pages.
Other topics to be covered include formatting your drawings to make them stand out with themes, color schemes, and effects. And ways of sharing your drawings with others, including options for collaborating on drawings with one or more other people. With so much to cover, let's get you Up and Running with Visio 2013.
- What is Visio 2013?
- Setting up global preferences
- Creating and formatting diagrams
- Inserting objects
- Using containers and callouts
- Changing a diagram's design with themes
- Commenting on diagrams
- Saving, printing, and sharing