You can view Visio diagrams on your iPhone using Visio Viewer for iOS. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to share a Visio flowchart by emailing a copy, sending a link, or capturing an image, all from within the Visio Viewer. You’ll also learn how to save a local copy on your iPhone.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll use a flow chart…of my company's recruiting process…to explore how you can share, manage, and print diagrams…in the Visio Viewer for iPhone.…Let's start with sharing the current diagram…by tapping the Share button.…In the Share panel, I can invite people.…I can type an email address.…I just granted the Visio Viewer…access to my contacts list.…The plus sign to the right of the email address…opens the contacts and lets me send…emails to individuals or to groups.…
After setting the recipients for the message,…I can use the switch to disallow…or allow editing of the diagram,…and then I can type a message.…Here's my message, and I can tap Send.…If you want to capture a link to the diagram…rather than emailing the entire diagram,…you can do that simply by tapping Copy Link.…That link is now on the clipboard.…You can paste it wherever you'd like.…If you want to share a picture of what's on the screen,…of course you can always take a screenshot…using the standard iPhone method.…
However a screenshot captured that way…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser