You can view Visio diagrams on your iPhone using Visio Viewer for iOS. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to pan, zoom, and navigate among the shapes and pages of a Visio flowchart. You’ll also learn how to find text on shapes and use visual aids.
- [Instructor] If you have a choice between using an iPhone…or an iPad to view a Visio diagram…chances are good you'll select the iPad,…because of its larger screen size.…However, if you don't have an iPad handy…it's good to know that the viewing experience…on an iPhone is just as good, if a bit smaller.…To explore the Visio Viewer running on an iPhone…we're going to use a real world scenario.…I'm meeting with a colleague…to review the company's recruiting and hiring process,…I'm running late to the meeting…and didn't have time to print out the flow chart,…but I know it's stored on the SharePoint server.…
The flow chart happens to be a Visio 2007 diagram,…but that's fine, because the Viewer app supports both…the older and newer Visio diagram formats.…Let's tap Visio Viewer to launch the app,…here's the list of recently used diagrams…including, at the very top of the list,…because I opened it earlier today, the recruiting process.…Now that the diagram is open…we can see page name tabs at the bottom.…This is very much like Visio itself.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser