You can view Visio diagrams on your iPad using Visio Viewer for iOS. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to share a Visio floor plan by emailing a copy, sending a link, or capturing an image, all from within the Visio Viewer. You’ll also learn how to save a local copy on your iPad.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we'll use a floor plan diagram…to explore how you can share, manage,…and print diagrams in Visio Viewer for iPad.…Let's start with sharing the current diagram…by tapping the share button.…I'll tap Invite People, type an email address,…the plus sign on the right of the email address…opens my contacts so I can find other people or groups.…Notice the switch for allowing this diagram…to be edited or not by the recipient.…And then there's a message.…
Here's my message to Scott.…And I can click Send.…If you want to capture a link to the diagram…in its cloud location, that's easy to do, as well.…Simply tap Copy Link.…That link is now on the clipboard…so you can do with it whatever you'd like.…If you want to share a picture of what's on the screen,…you can always take a screenshot…using the standard iPad method.…However, a screenshot captured that way…will include everything on the screen,…including the toolbar at the top, controls,…other windows, anything else that happens to be visible.…Fortunately, the Visio Viewer app offers a better option.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser