You can view Visio diagrams on your iPad using Visio Viewer for iOS. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to pan, zoom, and navigate among the shapes and pages of a Visio floor plan. You’ll also learn how to find text on shapes and use visual aids.
- [Instructor] To explore the Visio Viewer…running on an iPad,…we're going to use a real world scenario.…You've got a large format floor plan…for your office building, and need to validate…that the furniture contained in each office…matches what's in the floor plan.…You could print a floor plan on the plotter…and carry around a large roll of paper,…or you could print the diagram on a single sheet…of letter or A4 size paper and struggle to read…the tiny details that you need.…Or you could launch the Visio Viewer app on your iPad.…
When you launch the Viewer…it opens to the equivalent of the backstage view…in the Microsoft Office application's.…We're currently looking at the recent page…showing a list of recently used documents.…We're going to select Office Layout…and the first thing you'll probably notice…is the very high image quality…that's a function of both the Apple device…and the Viewer app.…The second thing to notice…is that the page-to-page navigation will look familiar…if you're a Visio user.…Look in the lower part of the screen…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser