Visio Online provides true anytime, anywhere, any device viewing of Visio diagrams. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to pan, zoom, and navigate among the shapes and pages of a Visio flowchart. You’ll also learn how to find diagram text in Shape Data, user cells, and displayed on shapes.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll explore…the rich set of options available for viewing…a Visio diagram in a browser using Visio Online.…The diagram we'll view is an office layout,…and we'll take a quick look at it first in Visio…just to see how it's constructed.…Notice that there is text displayed…on some shapes in this diagram.…Principally the space shapes, and the title…at the bottom of the floor plan.…In addition, most shapes contain data.…If I click on a desk, or a sofa,…or a space, you see its data appear…in the Shape Data window on the right side of the screen.…
Now let's see what this same diagram…looks like in a browser.…I'm using Chrome at the moment,…but the experience is nearly identical…in any browser on any device.…Here's my SharePoint site that contains…a copy of the office layout.…One click, and the diagram opens in Visio Online.…Visio Online allows me to zoom easily…with several techniques.…I can use Control and roll the mouse wheel…if I happen to have a mouse.…There's a zoom slider at the bottom of the page…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser