Visio Online provides true anytime, anywhere, any device viewing of Visio diagrams. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to view and navigate through a diagram while viewing it on an Android phone. You’ll learn that viewing a Visio diagram provides is the same experience as viewing it on any larger device.
- [Instructor] Part of the beauty of Visio online…is it's browser independence.…If you have a portable device with a browser…chances are very good you can use it to view…Visio diagrams.…Both newer VSDX files and older VSD files.…You're looking at a SharePoint folder…on my Android phone.…Tapping a Visio diagram tile…in either a SharePoint or One Drive folder…launches Visio online.…I'm going to tap Network Diagram,…opens the diagram in the browser…on my phone.…
This particular diagram is linked to an external…data source so notice the Refresh Disabled message…across the top and a button…that I can tap that allows me to turn on Refresh.…So I'll tap Allow Refresh and now the diagram…is fully loaded on my phone.…I have the same Pan and Zoom controls…in my phone browser that I do with Visio online…on a PC or a Mac, including the Pan and Zoom window.…I'm going to tap the plus sign in the very bottom…left corner twice.…
That opens the Pan and Zoom window.…I can now use the rectangle inside he Pan and Zoom window…to navigate around through the diagram.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser