Join Scott Helmers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Visio on Mobile and Visio Online: First Look.
- I've included exercise files for most of the videos in this course. You will need to upload them to your own or your organization's OneDrive or Sharepoint site in order to use either the Vizio Viewer for iOS or Vizio Online. If you don't have access to the exercise files, or your OneDrive or Sharepoint site doesn't offer Vizio Online, that's not a problem. You can either create your own sample diagrams as you follow my lead, or you can just watch and absorb new techniques and features of Vizio.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser