Join Scott Helmers for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Visio Tips and Tricks.
- [Instructor] I've included exercise files for most of the videos in this course. If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them to your computer. I recommend storing them in a convenient place so you can follow along with the videos. Simply double click the folder, and you'll find subfolders with chapter names that contain sample diagrams. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's not a problem. You can either create your own sample diagrams as you follow my lead, or you can just watch and absorb new techniques and features of Visio.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Decoding Visio versions and editions
- Setting Visio options
- Navigating like a pro
- Taking advantage of hyperlinks
- Managing text on shapes
- Annotating diagrams with comments and callouts
- Inserting text display fields
- Working more efficiently
- Mastering Visio keyboard shortcuts
- Aligning and sizing shapes on a page
- Managing connectors and connection points
- Copying, pasting, and duplicating shapes