In this video, learn how to share a diagram online using cloud options such as allowing others to edit and collaborate simultaneously, or to simply have access to view your diagram.
- [Instructor] If you want to get help…with your Visio diagram,…in other words, collaborate with others,…you might be tempted to send off a copy of the Visio diagram…as an attachment in an email.…Yes, people with Visio will be able to open the file…and work on it,…but they'll all have their own copies…that they'll send back to you.…You'll have to then consolidate the changes…into a final diagram.…That's a lot of work.…A better option might be to save your diagram…to the cloud and invite people to access it.…
That way, everyone's working on the same diagram.…That's what we're going to do…with our software installation diagram here…as I workflow 05 final if you're catching up.…The first step, though,…is to save it to the cloud.…So if we go up to file and go down to share,…you'll notice that we can share with people…but there are two steps.…The first is to save to the cloud,…such as a OneDrive location.…Step two is to share it.…So you will see this if it's not already saved to the cloud,…save to cloud.…
Clicking this will give you access to your locations,…
- Describe how to use SmartShapes.
- Explain how to connect shapes manually.
- Cite the method for automatically aligning SmartShapes.
- Describe how to add a background to your diagram.
- Explain what themes are and how to use them.
- Summarize how to format shape fills and effects.
Skill Level Beginner
What you need to know1m 16s
1. Get Started
What is Visio 2019?1m 39s
2. Create Connected Diagrams
3. Add Additional Objects to Diagrams
4. Format Objects and Text
5. Publish Diagrams to Various Outputs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.