In this video, learn how to change print and page settings before printing out a diagram to ensure it prints on the proper number of pages at the right number of copies.
- [Narrator] Once you've completed your diagram here…in Visio 2019, you may want to share it with others.…Maybe to have them view the completed project…or perhaps to collaborate with you.…Maybe add to the drawing or diagram.…These are some of the things that we're going to explore…in this chapter, beginning with the old fashioned method…of printing out your diagram to have hard copies…to hand off to people.…Now printing is pretty straight forward,…it's like any of the other office apps,…but there are a couple of things…I want you to be aware of so,…we'll continue working with our software instillation…work flow, SI workflow, O five final if you're catching up.…
Next we'll go up to file and select print.…This opens up the print area where we see…a preview of exactly what we're going to get.…So you might be looking at this thinking…alright I use an inkjet printer, that's a lot of ink…if that backgrounds going to print.…Even with laser printers, it's a lot of toner.…We can save by changing one of the options.…And by the way, you're setting may look different…
- Describe how to use SmartShapes.
- Explain how to connect shapes manually.
- Cite the method for automatically aligning SmartShapes.
- Describe how to add a background to your diagram.
- Explain what themes are and how to use them.
- Summarize how to format shape fills and effects.