You can view Visio diagrams on your iPad using Visio Viewer for iOS. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he demonstrates how to find the Visio Viewer in the App Store. You’ll also learn to view diagrams when they are stored on OneDrive and SharePoint, or are attached to email messages.
- [Instructor] Viewing Visio diagrams on portable…Apple devices has always been a challenge,…but that's not true any longer.…Microsoft has introduced Visio Viewer for iOS.…A native app that runs on both iPads and iPhones.…The viewer is available in the App Store.…Search for the word Visio,…and your search results will include…a variety of apps that range from other viewers…to full-fledged diagramming apps.…However at the time of this recording,…the Microsoft Viewer is the only one that's free.…In addition, the Microsoft Viewer allows…you to view Visio diagrams that are stored…in OneDrive, OneDrive for Business,…and on any SharePoint server without…downloading and storing them on the device first.…
You simply login to one of the aforementioned…cloud or private sites, and then select the desired diagram.…I've already installed the app as you can see…on the screen.…Tapping the Visio Viewer icon launches…the Viewer and displays either the Recent or Open page.…In this case you're looking at a list…of recent documents.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser