Visio Online provides true anytime, anywhere, any device viewing of Visio diagrams. Join Visio MVP Scott Helmers in this online video as he displays the same Visio diagram in Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome on a PC, as well on in Safari on a Mac, an iPad, and an iPhone.
- [Instructor] In many organizations,…the number of people who need to view Visio diagrams…is far larger than the number of people who create them.…Consequently, Microsoft has introduced…several browser-based viewing alternatives…over the years.…If you point your web browser…at a Visio diagram stored in SharePoint,…or OneDrive Today,…one of two things is going to happen.…Open in Visio Web Access or Visio Online.…What you're looking at on the screen at the moment…is Visio Web Access.…Visio Web Access was introduced…with Visio 2010 and SharePoint 2010,…and provides a dynamic viewing experience,…including for diagrams that are linked to external data.…
If the data changes, the diagram changes.…Visio Web Access works with moderate range of browsers,…and offers a better experience…than previous Visio viewing alternatives.…Here's the same diagram viewed in Visio Online.…At first glance,…Visio Online doesn't look much different…than Visio Web Access,…but the new technology on which it's based…provides even more capabilities for viewing Visio diagrams.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser