In this video, learn what the next steps are after completing this course.
- [David] Congratulations, you've reached the end…of this course on the basics of using Visio 2019.…You should now be feeling like you have…a good grasp of what Visio can be used for…and how to get started creating…your own eye-catching diagrams.…Because the possibilities are seemingly endless…with Visio, I encourage you to experiment with…the numerous stencils and templates in Visio 2019.…There's so much more to Visio…than what we've covered in this basics course,…so stay tuned to LinkedIn Learning…for more in-depth courses on Visio to come.…
This is David Rivers saying thanks for watching…and I hope to see you again soon.…
- Describe how to use SmartShapes.
- Explain how to connect shapes manually.
- Cite the method for automatically aligning SmartShapes.
- Describe how to add a background to your diagram.
- Explain what themes are and how to use them.
- Summarize how to format shape fills and effects.
Skill Level Beginner
What you need to know1m 16s
1. Get Started
What is Visio 2019?1m 39s
2. Create Connected Diagrams
3. Add Additional Objects to Diagrams
4. Format Objects and Text
5. Publish Diagrams to Various Outputs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.