Join Scott Helmers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Visio on Mobile and Visio Online: First Look.
- [Scott] Whether you need anytime, anywhere access…to an office floor plan,…a network diagram, an organization chart or a process map…running the Visio viewer app…on your Ipad or Iphone could be the answer.…It provides a rich viewing experience,…enhances document sharing,…and can eliminate the need to print copies…of your diagrams.…When you don't have an Apple device…Visio online provides the perfect viewing experience…in any web browser.…And the diagrams you view will update…when an underlying data source changes.…
If you'd like to be the person in your organization…who knows how to create the connection between Visio…diagrams and external data sources,…and if you'd like to know how to visualize data…using any of dozens of pre-defined data graphics…there's a course on this site for you.…By watching advanced Visio,…working with data, you'll learn to link…diagrams to data in Excel,…SharePoint, or virtually any database…and then use Visio's data graphics to bring data…to life.…To learn more about Visio in general,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Working with layers using Visio Viewer on iPad
- Sharing, copying, and printing with Visio Viewer on iPad
- Panning and zooming in Visio Viewer on iPhone or iPad
- Interacting with Visio diagrams in a browser
- Viewing Visio diagrams on a phone or tablet
- Refreshing data in Visio Online on a Mac, PC, or phone
- Sharing Visio diagrams from a browser