Learn to create a video portfolio and start marketing and monetizing your work with Vimeo.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jason Osder. Welcome to Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals. In this course, we'll look at how creative professionals can get the most out of the video sharing platform, Vimeo. I'll start by showing why Vimeo is such a good fit for creative professionals, the different account types available, and what they are each good for. Then, I'll show you how to plan and execute different types of video portfolios using Vimeo.
We'll look at how to integrate Vimeo into an existing website. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques to help you reach the maximum potential for Vimeo in the creative professional environment. Now, let's get started with Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.